Saturday 7 June 2014

Do You Want To Build A Snowman?

I'm starting to think I'm the only person in the entire world who hasn't seen frozen? My friends have seen it, my Niece and Nephew have seen it, the big burly men that Mr Knitwit works with have seen it (they wernt impressed) But I haven't, I don't even think I really want to watch it, there was a lot of hype around Despicable Me if I remember, but I wasn't particually impressed with that, although the minons are adorable!

I don't know maybe I just don't want to be disappointed or maybe I need to realised that Disney movies arn't going to be cartoons anymore, they are all 3d and textured now , and you don't even see the same back drop on rotation :( how times have changed!
 
 
But in response to my own question yes I do like building snow men and I've actually made one! (and yes I realise that this is completely the wrong season!)
 
 
This is another doorstop, and I made it for my Momma Bear (yes I'm twenty one I know I should just call her mum but I'm a big kid at heart!). I made it as part of last years Christmas present , and I'm happy to say she loved it! Well there was no doubt that she would really she loves Christmas!! No one does Christmas like my Momma! She goes all out real tree, ornaments in every room and she bakes Christmas cakes for me and my siblings and for her and my Dad! You have not had Christmas cake until you have tasted my mommas! But if you have more than one slice your not safe to drive! Very loose with the brandy bottle is Momma Knitwit! 
 
But back to the little snowman! He's full of Christmas goodness, top hat twig arms, coals for eyes carrot nose! He was a last minute make but I can definitely see me making a few more this year , although I will have to buy some more white wool! As if I didn't have enough wool already!
 
Much Love!
 
Frankie
 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go On Make Me Smile And Leave Me A Comment!
You can also reach me at knitwitsowls@gmail.com!
x